Birdwatching at the Estate
Duration: 4 hours
Price (VAT included): 65 € per person
Enjoy a birding experience tour among the Herdade dos Grous natural heritage, to observe the most emblematic birds in the area, followed by a rustic picnic.
Birds: Black-winged Kite, Crane, Osprey, Iberian Grey Shrike, Flamingo, Spoonbill, White Stork, Montagu’s Harrier, Little Bustard, Black-winged Stilt, Red-necked Nightjar, Hoopoe, Red-rumped Swallow, Woodchat Shrike, Sardinian Warbler, Azure-winged Magpie, Golden Oriole, Corn Bunting, among others.
- Birding Guide;
- Technical material for Birdwatching;
- Picnic and Water.
- Discreet clothing suitable to the season;
- Comfortable shoes for hiking;
- (In summer we advise the use of a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen).
- Participants: minimun 2 persons;
- The tour can be done on foot or by bike.